Jackson had his appointment with Dr. Bottenfield this morning. He is now 31 3/4 inches tall and 22 pounds, 6 ounces. He didn't gain much weight from the last time, only a pound and a half. Combined with the fact that he had a bigger growth spurt and I see the reason his pants are falling off! He is very healthy, so no worries here. He did have to get three shots however. The worst part seems to be restraining him because a few seconds after he can get up, he stops crying and it's almost like nothing happened!
Jackson and I were sitting in the kitchen eating crackers while our Shells and Cheese were cooking (a delicacy I only break out when Jason is gone because he does not like boxed macaroni and cheese), and he started walking. Oddly enough, my camera was on the counter right next to me, so I was able to catch a few seconds. Finally! Maybe Elise sprinkled him with magic dust last night so he would walk at home too. He is definitely a high stepper.
No comments:
Post a Comment