Well, that's no way to play a drum. I got some drumsticks out and put Jackson on the stool. He played for about five minutes straight. Yes, it looks like he's going to be a rightie. I'll tune the set, I promise.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
And On Drums, Spazzy McGee.
We have three bedrooms, but one has been set aside as a sort of Room of Requirement. Ours, however, doesn't disappear when unneeded, so I decided to undergo the immense project of actually cleaning it yesterday. (I'm waiting for Jason to read this and tell me what a nerd I am for that Harry Potter reference, but he would have understood it even if I hadn't specifically said it is from Harry Potter .. hmm .. ) So, the room does have a floor! And a drum set. Jackson waited outside the door while I swept and as soon as I let him in, he ran right to the bass drum, smacked it a few times, then ran out of the room screaming .. in delight. I was straightening up our living room today when I heard a distinct tap-tap-tapping. So I grabbed the camera and snuck up on Jackson playing the snare drum with my high-hat clutch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So do you remember how I used to beg you to stop practicing your instruments all day long because of the noise? I bet it was cute at first as well...hahaha
ReplyDeleteHahaha, why yes, I do! All I can say is it's a good think we like noise around here. Would you like us to give Macy a drumset for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteKIDS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO ME QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE MOM AND GRAMS 2
CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?????