Johnny Rockets is not as popular here as it is up north, so when we were walking to a bookstore in Indianapolis last week and I spotted one, a plethora of memories flooded my mind ("Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?"). I decided to let Jason in on a few. I told him about how my best friend and I would go shopping at a mall near Cleveland every year before school started. We literally took all day to shop because we both had the same method of choosing clothes - browse every store before going back again to make purchases. It hasn't changed. Sorry Jason. At the end of the day, we would go to Johnny Rockets, and this particular Johnny Rockets supported the awesome ritual of singing and dancing to certain songs. Of course, there was never a shortage of cute waiters. After I shared a few more stories similar to this one, Jason burst out laughing and turned to my shocked face to say, "You are SO 80s! Did you guys go home and put on your leg warmers, have a slumber party, and braid each other's hair?" He then went on to tell me my life was like an 80s movie, and he only knows because I force him to watch them with me. Oh Jason, I could only dream!

No comments:
Post a Comment