Friday, October 29, 2010

Opposite Day

This isn't the first time I've walked around the corner to see Jackson sitting in a chair by the computer.  (I'm happy to say the cords are no longer a spaghetti mess since our internet seems to finally be working on a permanent basis).  He's so proud of himself.


Here he is working on his Mavis Beacon skills.


He slid off the chair and grabbed his frog blanket which we have named Ze Frank, like the little chef dog on Disney who makes tasty treats.  Please don't ask why because we have no logical answer. 


I had to include this next picture because he is wearing his signature smirk, and some pretty cute jeans.


His best zombie impression.  Do you see that space?  One more tooth!  Well, one more before the two-year molars come in anyway which we are hoping wait till he is actually two.  He needs some time off, and we wouldn't mind either.


Seems like a pretty great time, right?  I have Oh Happy Day from Sister Act 2 going through my head right now.  Ahmal just hit the fabulously high falsetto note on washed when I hear the rip of the needle abruptly pulled off the record because of what I attempted next.


Good feelings gone.  You could say he didn't quite love his Halloween costume.  We thought a dog would be perfect because he loves dogs.  Anything with four legs is a dog.  He chased down a sheep at the fair yelling dog and woof woof until the girl stopped and let him get close.  His love of real dogs does not translate to dog costumes apparently.  Yes, that's a piece of a chocolate chip cookie in his hand.  I am not above bribery.


One sad puppy.


Here is to hoping he'll love it by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment