Tonight we celebrated the 2nd Annual Connell-Delgado-Leander Pumpkin Carving Invitational .. Fest. Always in the mood for treats, we had chocolate chip cookies, buckeyes, chips and salsa (provided by The Local via Matt), and these scary frozen banana ghosties!
Honestly, I just needed to use up our bananas. I guess it's always good to have chocolate on hand. Jackson had already gone to bed after a tough day which will be explained in the next post. I think it was best, however, because the guts were flying from our spooktacular masterpieces. Check these out.
Matt's pumpkin has deep meaning. I'll just leave it at that. Katie and Jason took their carving very seriously and ended up with the scariest pumpkins of the evening. Mine, well, he is a singer in a barbershop quartet. I didn't realize until halfway in that his look oddly resembles the Pringles guy, but with glasses. I'll give myself some credit this year because that mustache looks fantastic! No stencil needed.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment